Working Holiday Visa
Young people between the ages of 18 and 30 hoping to explore a Australia, This visa does not require a sponsor This program is open to citizens from reciprocating countries.
Working Holiday Visa reciprocating countries are:
|Belgium||Canada||The Republic of Cyprus||Denmark|
|Hong Kong Special Administrative Region||The Republic of Ireland||Italy||Japan|
|the Republic of Korea||Malta||the Netherlands||Norway|
This visa allows the applicant to:
• Stay in Australia for up to 12 months.
• Leave Australia and re-enter multiple times while the visa is in effect.
• They are permitted to work for up to 6 months with Work part-time jobs for up to 6 months per each employer.
People with an expiring Working Holiday Visa are able to apply for a second Working Holiday Visa.
The second Working Holiday Visa allows the visa holder to:
• Remain in Australia 24 months total from the initial date of entry.
Eligibility Working Holiday Visa:
• Applicant must be 18 to 30 years old at the time of application.
• Applicant must travel to Australia within 12 months of applying for the visa.
• Applicant must meet health requirements.
• Applicant must meet character requirements.
• Applicant must have sufficient money to maintain stay as work visa only allows part time employment.
Eligibility for Working Holiday Visa:
• Applicant must have completed 3 months of specified work in regional Australia during the time of the first Working Holiday Visa.
• Applicant must still be between the ages of 18 and 30 at the time of the application.
This visa will allow the applicant to travel, to work The primary purpose of this visa is to travel. Any applicant to work more than part-time and for longer periods of time than six months should seek a Work Visa. Any applicant hoping to study for more than four months should seek a Student Visa.
For people eligible for this visa who do not live in a reciprocating country, the Work and Holiday Visa Australia is open to eligible travelers from Bangladesh, Chile, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey and the United States.
The Work and Holiday Visa is an opportunity for young people to experience Australia while also having the opportunity