Immigration Consulting Website Templates
1800 00 81 18
For a Consultation Call
Our Location
Suite 808, 1 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004
Immigration Consulting Website Templates

Work And Holiday Visa

The Work And Holiday Visa Australia (Subclass 462) is similar to the Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417) in that it applies to people between 18 and 30 years of age looking to come to Australia for up to 12 months and during that time take part in short term work, study or simply to holiday and travel the country… where it differs is in the Nationalities of people it applies to and the terms and conditions the Visa carries with it.

The Visa should applied for whilst you are outside of Australia, you won;t require a Sponsor or points to apply.

This Visa applies to young people wishing to apply for a short term word/study/holiday visa from the following countries.

  • Bangladesh
  • Chile
  • Indonesia
  • Malaysia
  • Thailand
  • Turkey
  • United States of America

The Work And Holiday Visa is valid for 12 months from the date of first entry with holders are permitted to leave and reenter Australia during this period.  Visa holders may work for an employer for a period of no more than 6 months and may take part in study or full time training course of up to 4 months.

The Visa application process is a little complicated, so to ensure your best chance of approval, get in touch with us and let us help you with your application.

For more information on this visa please contact us now.